Abstracts & Posters
``6th International Conference Vitamin D Deficiency, Nutrition and Human Health``
- Vitamin D research work for Poster submission will be encouraged and a special session is allocated for Posters. There is no abstract submission fee for Posters.
- Submitting Abstract: (author's name and contact info, abstract title and subject category.)
- Abstracts are accepted for review till 25th February 2017. Two best posters will be selected for oral presentation. All accepted posters will be displayed both days of the conference.
- Create your abstract using Microsoft Word format (Doc), using the following guidelines in the attached template. All accepted abstract will be printed in the conference program book. Submit your abstract by e-mail directly to Ms. Fathima: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- If you are submitting more than one abstract, please submit each one separately, in an individual email, send to Ms. Fathima.
- All abstract presenters must be registered at the “6th International Vitamin D Deficiency, Nutrition and Human Health Conference” using the website. If any difficulty in registration or need special information, please contact Ms. Fathima by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- All the abstracts submitted to the u6th International Conference on Vitamin D deficiency, Nutrition and Human Health" will be published in the special issue of the Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology(JSBMB).
(Title)Vitamin D Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies
(Place of work) School of Medicine, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Encyclopedia of Bioanalytical Methods...
(between 200 and 250 words)
Biography (3 to 4 sentences only; less than 50 words)
XXXX has completed (of studying for) his Ph.D from xxxxx University and postdoctoral studies from Stanford University School of Medicine. He has published XXX peer-reviewed papers and serving an xxx scientific committees.
Poster acceptance letter along with the guidelines will be sent to the selected poster abstracts. Kindly follow the guidelines while preparing the poster.
©2017 Vitamin D International, All Rights Reserved.